One of life’s most significant stages is marriage, and the majority of divorces stem from the fact that we pick our spouses only on the basis of their physical attractiveness.
Hence, you must first determine how compatible the person you picked is with you if you want a good marriage.
1. The woman just considers how she feels. A lady who always says “me” doesn’t care about your feelings or thoughts; she only wants you to do what makes her happy, so don’t marry her.
2. The woman who is exclusively concerned with money and possessions. When your wife is only concerned with her finances, life is not enjoyable.
3. The perpetually unhappy and pessimistic woman. It is never fulfilling, regardless of how well you do it or how hard you try to make it so.
4. The lady who disobeys you always does things you dislike and doesn’t give a damn how they make you feel.
5- The $ women: The woman who always requests for pricey accessories and autos. Because she will leave if you don’t comply with her wishes.
6: The person who confides everything to her friends. Due to your wife’s habit of sharing everything with her friends, you are unable to live a private life.
7. The lady who believes she is always correct:
She doesn’t care about your ideas or opinions since she consistently believes that she is right and you are incorrect.
8-Don’t marry a woman who is wasting a lot of money.
9- Negative women: Avoid getting married to a woman who constantly criticises your behavior.
Getting married to a lady who tries to keep you apart from your family is a bad idea. You shouldn’t marry someone who distances you from your loved ones since your family always wants the best for you.